Home :: Just Tassie Books :: OUT of PRINT :: The History of Newnham Hall

The History of Newnham Hall

The History of Newnham Hall
 
(0 reviews)  

A history of Newnham Hall to the north of Launceston, built around 1836 under the ownership of Lieutenant Matthew Curling Friend, and subsequently home to the Australian Maritime College.

This is an out-of-print book; it is in used but generally good condition with a couple of marks on the back cover from old price stickers. Please contact the bookshop, Just Tassie Books at The Book Cellar, if you require additional detailed photos and description of condition before purchasing.

Signed by both the author and illustrator, numbered 145 of 1000 copies.
Softcover booklet, published 1987, 54-pages
Approximate size 19.5cm wide x 15cm tall

SKU SKU19622
Quantity in stock 1 item(s) available
Weight 0.40 kg
Author Joan Finlay & Noel Thomas
ISBN 0864104006
 
Our price: AUD 19.99
including GST 10.00 % ( AUD 1.82 )
Click here to be notified of price drops of this item
 
Quantity (1 available)
The Legend of Timbs Reef Where to See Wildlife in Tasmania Living With Plants - used
AUD 29.95
AUD 34.95
AUD 14.50
 
The Journeys of Hamlin Baylis Wells The Living Sea of Waking Dreams softcover The Exoneration Papers
AUD 19.99
AUD 22.99
AUD 29.99
 
Henry Reed Van Diemen's Land Pioneer Riders of Time Bert's Story - signed
AUD 65.00
AUD 15.00
AUD 26.50
There have been no reviews